1. Have fun. This is your day to spend on the ocean experiencing nature at it's best.
2. NO BANANAS on the boat.
3. A 50% deposit is required to confirm this charter and must be received at least 10 days prior to the
charter date. If the deposit is not received by the due date, the charter will be canceled without
notice. If the charter group does not show up on the agreed date and time or does not cancel the
charter by phone, Email, or rescheduled by phone at least 10 days prior to the departure date, then
all monies will be forfeited. Checks should be made out and sent to:
8 Huron Ave.
Narragansett, RI 02882
4. No personal checks or credit cards accepted on the day of sailing. Balance of trip fee to be settled
prior to sailing.
5. Every effort will be made to contact the charter party if the captain cancels the trip due to weather,
mechanical issues or other circumstances. The charter party's deposit may be put towards another
day, or refunded.
6. The charter operates under the authority of the Captain. The Captain has the authority to terminate
the trip in the event of unacceptable conduct by the charter party.
7. No illegal substances or drugs are allowed on board. I have a ZERO TOLERANCE DRUG
POLICY. Even though marijuana may be legal where you live, it is still prohibited on board by the
8. A Cancellation of a charter trip called by the captain due to weather, mechanical problems, or
unforeseen circumstances will result in a credit of the paid deposit toward another charter date or a
9. A trip terminated due to a member(s) of the charter party getting seasick will not be entitled to a
refund or credit.
10. The charter includes proper use of the boat and equipment, all tackle, bait/lures, and ice. The
boat does not have toilet facilities.
11. The charter does not include food or beverages.
12. The charter party is responsible for loss or damage to equipment belonging to the boat that must
be replaced in kind or by paying for replacement(s) as determined by the captain. The charter
party is responsible for damage to the boat outside of normal wear and tear. The charter company
will not be liable for any personal fishing gear you bring aboard.
13. Please be advised that it is customary to tip the captain for good service generally 20% of the
total charter price.
14. There are NO guarantees concerning how many or what type of fish your party will catch. I
guarantee that all equipment is in proper repair, and I will do everything possible to give you and
your party a great day on the water. Remember that the sport is fishing, not catching. There are
days when I catch more fish than other days and there are many conditions that govern catching
15. I prohibit any hard liquor on the boat. Beer and other beverages may be brought aboard in cans
or plastic only. No glass. In the event that members of your charter party become intoxicated to
the point that the captain determines that they create a hazard to themselves or others, the
charter will be terminated without refund and the boat will return to port.
16. Marine Safety Alert 09-19 Prevent Passenger High-Risk Behaviors!
A passenger who intentionally jumps into the water from a commercial passenger vessel or who falls from the vessel as a result of high risk-behavior may be considered to be interfering with the safe operation of a vessel as defined by 46 U.S. Code 2302. Potential offenders are cautioned that the Coast Guard takes this offense very seriously and such actions could result in a fine up to $34,000.
The U.S. Coast Guard strongly recommends that passenger vessel owners, operators, and other responsible parties take the following measures:
Announce during the passenger orientation safety brief or with signage that standing or stepping onto benches and railing are prohibited.
Charter Rates: Maximum of 4 passengers
Full Day – minimum 6 hours dock to dock - $600.00
Half day - minimum 4 hours dock to dock - $400.00
Note - due to corona virus regulations, I can only take a maximum of 3 passengers per trip.